Xenia's right.
The world is changing. Seriously, it is changing.
Every minute every second, people changed.
Promises are nothing at all.
One may just promise the whole world for another person and swish... The next moment, it is gone just like that.
What is empty promises?
Let me tell you what are empty promises. They are simply just nothing at all. They are just the talking about this and that and not fulfilling them.
Indeed, in this world now, who still keeps their promises? Those keeping promises are simply dummies.
Who says that marriage means one whole lifetime? Haven you read the news that DIVORCE rates are increasing each year?
Reason: People no longer kept what they pledge from the start of I LOVE YOU.
People just get married on the impulse. or even, fall in love on impulse. Because all my friends have it. So I want to try it too.
Initial: Yes, I really do love you a lot a lot with all my life.
Next moment? : Sorry, you are not the one for me. I am tired... Blah blah blah came all the excuses..
So isn't the world changed? It's just became more complicated by the day. Complicated by human's way of thinking. -.-
Why things just cant be as simple as ABC ?
Perhaps life will be much more enjoyable. There wont be any more guessing of each other's mind. Thinking which person will be backstabbing you the next moment. Thinking who on earth would be your best friends forever.. etc.
To me, I no longer believe in best friends forever now.
Perhaps when I wake up in the morning, all the so called best friends would just disappear into thin air and vanish from my world.
You know what?
I dreamt that you people just waved to me and say goodbye. You people had smiles on your faces, wave and shouted loudly "BYE FELICIA! BYE!"
I chased after you people. Yet there seems to be an invisible shield that prevent me from going near you people.
I am scared. Really scared. I dont like this feeling of uneasiness that I have been feeling.
I never like the feeling of this loneliness. Yet, the choices that I have been making since PSLE proves to me that I am lonely.
Scoring PSLE of 244, I chose Nanhua. There isn't anyone whom I am close to choosing the same school. All I have is Chee Yew, Chu Harn and Letts. All three of them I am just not close to them. Not like I am to Shengda and Kenny.
Next, I appealed out of dance into NPCC. Initially, I seriously don't know anyone there. Until I realise that Letts is in NPCC also. He's the only person I know there other than Chunlai. Haha. It makes me wonder why did I put NPCC and not NCC(girls) or girl guides or any other Uniform Groups. Or why did I not choose sports? I dont know. seriously.
O level results came. L1R5 of 11. I can jolly well get into SAJC if I wanted to. But I chose not to choose the normal route and opted for the somehow not normal route of entering Poly and into a course that seriously make me a total stranger to everyone else.
BYE FELICIA~ BYE!
A dream that would cause me to wake up feeling scared and horror. And the feeling of uneasiness..
So isn't the world changes? with promises as nothing at all..
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment